Clinton Francis Bicknell is the son of James Clinton Bicknell and his first wife Josephine Myrtle (Corbin). Clinton Francis is famous because of her mother, Myrtle Corbin. Her mother was well-known for having four legs and two private parts. Clinton Francis was named after the Father, James Clinton Bicknell. She got the “Clinton” name from his father.
Clinton Francis Bicknell: Bio Summary
|Clinton Francis Bicknell
|Date of Birth
|22 May 1896
|Place of Birth
|Bono, Johnson Co., Texas, United States of America
|Date Of Death
|8 April 1966
|Place of Death
|Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, USA
|Age at Time of Death
|69 years old
|father – James Clinton Bicknell
Mother – Josephine Myrtle (Corbin) Bicknell
|Alma Cordelia Jameson
| Nancy Estelle (Bicknell) Altaras, Lillian Josephine Bicknell,
and Ruby Eugenia Bicknell
Who was Josephine Myrtle’s son?
Clinton Francis Bicknell was born on May 22, 1896, in Bono, Johnson County, Texas, to his father James Clinton Bicknell, and his famous mother Josephine Myrtle Corbin. Francis Clinton Bicknell was not the only child of the couple, he had three siblings, they were Nancy Estelle (Bicknell) Altaras, Lilian Josephine Bicknell, and Ruby Eugenia Bicknell.
Josephine Myrtle’s son was married to Alma Cordelia, however, the exact year and the place of their marriage remain a media debate. With Alma Cordelia Jameson, he produced at least four sons. In 1940, he lived in Justice Precinct 1, Johnson, Texas, and in 1966, he lived in Cleburne, Johnson, Texas.
In 1917, Clinton Francis Bicknell enlisted in the military. He passed away on April 8, 1966, at the age of 69, in Texas, United States, and was buried at Cleburne, Johnson County, Texas, United States.
Facts about Clinton Francis Bicknell‘s mother Myrtle Corbin
1. Clinton Francis’s mother was of sound health from Birth: She was seen as a natural beauty even though she was born with four legs and two private parts. The doctors who carried out a test on her after she was born confirmed that she was healthy and robust and could operate like every other normal human being.
2. Clinton Francis Bicknell‘s mother‘s mother, Myrtle Corbin was a Sideshow performer: At the early age of 13, she was very famous for her act in Sideshows. Her different looks gave her father the idea that he could charge curious residents a token to look at his four-legged Josephine. So the girl began to travel to different towns for sideshow performances and she earned a lot of money, she was earning as much as 450 dollars a week at that time.
3. Clinton Francis’s parents had other Children: While some people could have wondered why would anyone marry a girl like Josephine with 4 legs, interestingly, when she was nineteen, she got married to Clinton Bicknell. James and Josephine were in love with each other. Not only did he marry her, but they also had five children in the process (a boy and four girls). They originally were supposed to have 8 but only 4 survived.
4. Francis’s mother preferred having sexual intercourse on her right side: It was like a surprise to her when she had her first pregnancy. When the news was shared with her, Corbin was quoted to have responded in disbelief that, “If it had been in my right side I would come nearer believing you are correct.” Based on what she said, it became glaring to everyone that the four-legged woman enjoyed having intercourse on her right side compared to her left side.
5. Dr. Lewis Whaley, the doctor who worked on Francis’s mom discovered that Josephine Corbin also owned a similar duplication of two internal female reproductive systems. As a result, she was pregnant with her first child in her left uterus. She gave birth to three of her children from one part of her body and the other two from the other part of her body.
Read more about Clinton Francis Bicknell‘s mother and her interesting anatomy from here