Sabu Howard is the first son of the beautiful American actress Traylor Howard. Traylor is popularly known for his role as Natalie Teeger on Monk. Monk is a comedy-Drama detective mystery Television series that runs on the USA television network.
Sabu Howard was born on 24 November 2006 and even though it’s unclear who is the father of the young boy. Many people believe Shabu’s father is Christian Navarro.
Christian Navarro and Traylor Howard dated for a year before getting married, Their marriage lasted for only three years before they broke up in 2006. Christian Navarro is Traylor Howard’s second husband.
Christian Navarro is also an American actor, he is popularly known for his role as Tony Padilla on the Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why.
Although at the time of their divorce Traylor has not given birth to Sabu Howard or have any children yet, Sabu was born on 26 November which raises a lot of eyes brose that Christian Navarro could be the father of Sabu Howard.
Sabu Howard’s mother got married again for the third time on 1 January 2011. She got married to Jarrel Portman, an Architect in Atlanta city.
Sabu Howard’s mother, Traylor has also dated some top celebrities, she has dated George Clooney and Ryan Reynolds. She dated George Clooney around 1998 and also started a flame with Ryan Reynolds on set for the “Two Guys and a girl”
Sabu Howard Photos
There are no current photos of the young man as her mother Keeps his life private and far from the media.
Facts about Sabu Howard’s Mother, Traylor
1. Sabu Howard’s Mother, Traylor Howard got her name “Traylor” from her mother’s maiden name. She talked about how people usually confuse her for a boy because of her name during her early audition days.
2. Sabu has a brother whose name is Julien Portman who she had in her third marriage to Jarrel Portman, an Architect in Atlanta city. Julien Portman was born in 2021
3. Traylor Howard has two connections to Jim Carrey: she performed alongside him in Me, Myself & Irene (2000) and was the female lead in Son of the Mask (2005), a sequel to Carrey’s film The Mask (1994).
4. It might interest you to know that Sabu’s mom was a member of Pi Beta Phi sorority. The Pi Bata Phi is an international women’s fraternity founded at Monmouth College, in Monmouth, Illinois on April 28, 1867, as I. C. Sorosis, the first national secret college society of women to be modeled after the men’s Greek-letter fraternity
5. How much is Traylor Howard worth? Celebrity Net Worth estimates that Traylor Howard is believed to has a net worth of $2 million. Most of her wealth has come from her career as an actress. She also earned a salary while working in the advertising and PR industry in the 1990s. I guess with such a net worth Sabu’s mom won’t have enough problems taking good care of her handsome son.
7. Howard has not appeared in a film or television series since 2010. Only a few people know what she is doing, currently. In 2009, Sabu’s mom talked to The Wall Street Journal about her experiences on Monk TV series. One interesting line she gave was “I’m a below-the-radar girl. No one really knows anything about me.”